Please review the following guidelines before making an equipment donation.
- Equipment donations are defined as acoustic and electric guitars, basses, amplifiers and effects pedals.
- Before donating, please visit our web site and determine if you are conveniently located near any of our active chapters. If you are, please contact the local Chapter Coordinator at the email address provided to arrange a drop-off of your donation.
- If there is no chapter within a convenient distance and you are willing to pay shipping costs, you can send your donation to:
Guitars for Vets,
6501 3rd Avenue,
Kenosha, WI 53143-5111
Include a cover letter with your contact information so that we can properly recognize your donation and send you our DONATION form.
- If there is no chapter within a convenient distance, and you are unable to pay the shipping costs, please contact us via email at DONATIONS@guitarsforvets.org and provide a description of the equipment you are interested in donating along with your contact information. We will get back to you within five business days to discuss the details and options. At this time, Guitars for Vets is not paying to ship donated equipment with a retail value less than $500.00.
- Upon receiving your donation, we will provide you with our DONATION form for your tax purposes.