Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Guitars for Vets.
There are several ways to volunteer for Guitars for Vets including becoming an Instructor at an existing chapter or assisting the organization with fundraising and awareness events.
Before considering volunteer opportunities, please note that:
- volunteers are non-compensated
- volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- volunteers must complete a G4V application and provide an official photo ID
- volunteers must submit to and pass a background check (at no cost to the volunteer)
- volunteers must be able to provide their own transportation
If you are interested in pursuing a volunteer position with Guitars for Vets, please fill out the form below.
Your message should include information about the type of volunteer opportunity you would like to explore (i.e. fundraising, awareness events, Instructor, etc.)
A member of our staff will promptly return your message and guide you through our volunteer process.
To start a new Chapter as a Chapter Coordinator, click here.
Thank you again for your interest and support.