THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GUITARS FOR VETS AND IN STARTING A NEW G4V CHAPTER.
Because of enthusiastic Volunteers like yourself, our organization has grown significantly over the past decade. While we have significant opportunities to expand, we will evaluate each request based on its merits and fitment within our goals which have been developed to place our Volunteers in the best possible position for success while also ensuring that G4V will be able to share the healing power of music with Veterans for many years to come.
Chapters are commonly located within the Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and Veteran Service Offices (VSO). VSO’s are located within county offices. We are open to alternate lesson locations.
You can find locations of the VA and VFW at the links below:
At a minimum:
- Coordinators must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Pass a background check
- Have their own PC
- Be proficient in the use of basic technology and have unrestricted internet access.
- Experience with business management, non-profit management, fundraising and public relations are a plus.
Steps to Starting a Chapter
1. First, please fill out the application (G4V APPLICATION).
2. After filling out the application, please click HERE to schedule a call with our National Chapter Coordinator so she can learn more information about you and the location you are at.
Thank you again for your interest and support, we are looking forward to working with you!